All DeKalb County Central United School District students will graduate ready to enroll, enlist, or be employable after succeeding in a first-class learning environment.
The DeKalb Central Foundation bridges students, alumni, and community with opportunities to fulfill our school district’s resource gaps and strengthen student success to build a healthy community.
1. Student Success – Helping students develop the attributes of Portrait of a Baron Graduate
2. Communication – Alumni and community knowledge and understanding of what is going on
in our schools
3. Alumni Relations – Fostering postsecondary connections and relations as well as honoring the
successes of our graduates
4. Community Relationships – Involved in philanthropy on behalf of the school district, support
financially through resources, and opportunities
5. Inclusiveness – Bridging our students, alumni, and community
6. Innovation – Supporting our schools with leading programs and resources